| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perdasdefogu in November is quite mild at 10.45 °C (50.81 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 69.2mm (2.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Perdasdefogu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Perdasdefogu, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Perdasdefogu:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 170.8 kms (106.1 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NW
- Fonni, Italy - 51.1 kms (31.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) W
- Decimomannu, Italy - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SW