| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perdasdefogu in July is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 13.6mm (0.5in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:55 long with an average length of 14:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Perdasdefogu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Perdasdefogu, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Perdasdefogu:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 170.8 kms (106.1 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NW
- Fonni, Italy - 51.1 kms (31.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) W
- Decimomannu, Italy - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SW