| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perdasdefogu in January is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 56.6mm (2.2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Perdasdefogu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Perdasdefogu, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Perdasdefogu:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 170.8 kms (106.1 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NW
- Fonni, Italy - 51.1 kms (31.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) W
- Decimomannu, Italy - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SW