| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perdasdefogu in December is a little cool at 7.55 °C (45.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Perdasdefogu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Perdasdefogu, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Perdasdefogu:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 170.8 kms (106.1 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NW
- Fonni, Italy - 51.1 kms (31.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) W
- Decimomannu, Italy - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SW